Rail Construction & Maintenance Services
JWB Constructions is one of the leading rail construction and maintenance service providers in Queensland. We have a skilled workforce and experienced management team that work together to provide the best quality in rail workmanship. Whatever your rail construction or maintenance project is, JWB Constructions has the skilled workers, experienced project managers, plant and equipment required to complete the project successfully. In this latest article the JWB Constructions team will be sharing some information on our rail construction and maintenance services and how you can see more information on some of our completed projects.
Our Rail Construction & Maintenance Services
At JWB Constructions, we offer a range of rail construction and maintenance services to cover everything needed to complete projects successfully. See a summary of our rail construction and maintenance services below:
- Re-Conditioning and Upgrade Work
- Culvert construction and insertion
- Track Certification
- Re-Sleepering (Timber & Concrete)
- Turnout Construction, Repairs And Insertion (Concrete, Timber & Composite: Any Type Standard Or Narrow Gauge)
- Derailment Repairs
- Aluminothermic Welding
- Stress Testing
- Re-Gauging & Re-Boring
- Construction & Maintenance Of Walkways
- Drainage Works
- Track Inspections
- Points Maintenance
- Formation Works
- Construction Of New Sidings
- Construction Of Noise Barriers
- Construction Of Retaining Walls
- Slab and girder track construction and repairs at mine load-outs and port terminals
- Welding of Crane Rail
- Signalling – Points maintenance, Installation of cable, Directional boring, Location and signal equipment room fit outs, Signaling trackside equipment installation, Maintenance and installation of all types of level crossing
See Our Previous Rail Construction and Maintenance Projects
Would you like to browse some of the previous projects completed by JWB Constructions? Click here to be directed to our Past Projects page, where you can find all the information you need. You can also see a breakdown of some of our recent projects below:
The Gatton project included replacement of collapsed cross track drainage culvert works.The upgrade work included staging of works to install and then remove the existing culvert. Click here for more information.
The Sadliers Crossing project involved the replacement of life-expired bridge sections, with steel girder transom sections replaced by ballasted deck bridge beams. See more information on this rail construction & maintenance project here.
The Callemondah project involved the replacement of life-expired track sections. The replacement of the railway ladder and associate track and level crossings was undertaken over 3 stages between September 2017 and April 2018. Click here for more information.
How To Get in Contact With JWB Constructions
Would you like to get in contact with the team at JWB Constructions to enquire further about our rail construction and maintenance services? Our experienced team are always here to help. You can get in touch with us today by calling 1300 592 669 or emailing us at email@example.com. Alternatively, you can click here if you would like to contact us through our website.