Protection Officers, Aluminothermic Welders & Rail Workers Wanted
JWB Constructions are looking for hard working Rail Workers, Aluminothermic Welders and Protection Officers to join our team.
We have a great teamwork culture and easy to approach management. Ongoing work for the right people!
Please apply if you have:
- Experience working on Rail
- A current Rail Industry worker card with a valid Cat 3 medical
- Completed Certificate II in Rail Infrastructure
- A White Card
- Be physically fit
- Be available for daywork, night work, weekday and weekend work (also an option for weekends only if you wish)
- Willingness to train and learn more
- 2 x references from past supervisors
Aluminothermic Welders must have National Aluminotermic Welding qualifications and Qld Rail & Aurizon qualified would be an advantage but not essential.
Protection Officers must have current qualifications.
No accommodation or LAFHA will be offered with these positions whilst working in the Brisbane Network.
Looking for people available for immediate start.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below and attach your resume via the link and we will contact you to have a chat.