Health And Safety
JWB Construction Management is firmly committed to a policy enabling all work activities to be carried out safely, and with all possible measures taken to remove (or at least reduce) risks to the health, safety and welfare of workers, contractors, authorised visitors, and all other persons who may be affected by our operations.
We are committed to ensuring we comply with the Work Health and Safety Act 2012, the Work Health and Safety Regulations 2012 and applicable Codes of Practice and Australian Standards as far as possible.
JWB Construction are committed to operating in an environmentally responsible manner and integrating environmental sustainability throughout our organisation, to the benefit of the environment, our people, our customers and the community.
We ensure risk assessments consider environmental issues to aid identification and management of our environmental risks and opportunities. We commit to identifing and managing our environmental impacts through appropriate planning and design.
JWB Construction will provide and maintain:
- a safe working environment
- safe systems of work
- plant and substances in safe condition
- facilities for the welfare of workers information, instruction, training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health
- a commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace
- a commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.