Our skilled workforce and experienced management team are committed to delivering the best quality in rail workmanship.
This is achieved through continuing supervision, monitoring of and documenting our work, to ensure compliance with our client's requirements and Australian Standards.
- Re-Conditioning And Upgrade Work
- Culvert construction and insertion
- Track Certification
- Re-Sleepering (Timber & Concrete)
- Turnout Construction, Repairs And Insertion (Concrete, Timber & Composite: Any Type Standard Or Narrow Gauge)
- Derailment Repairs
- Aluminothermic Welding
- Stress Testing
- Re-Gauging & Re-Boring
- Construction & Maintenance Of Walkways
- Drainage Works
- Track Inspections
- Points Maintenance
- Formation Works
- Construction Of New Sidings
- Construction Of Noise Barriers
- Construction Of Retaining Walls
- Slab and girder track construction and repairs at mine load-outs and port terminals
- Asphalt work (level crossing and roadways)
- Welding of Crane Rail
- Supply of Rail Protecton Officers - Rail corridor PO, Lookout, Handsignaller, PO Level 1, PO Level 2 (Track occupancy authority), PO Level 3 (Possession protection officer)
- Signalling - Points maintenance, Installation of cable, Directional boring, Location and signal equipment room fit outs, Signaling trackside equipment installation, Maintenance and installation of all types of level crossing.
- Any project any time
For any questions please feel free to contact us directly.